Labels

Monday, July 23, 2007

The rain of the new land


It rained last night. I lay back on bed as the flashes of lightening lit the room through the netted curtains on the window. I had seen a lot of rain before. But this was a different rain; a rain of a new land. I had music plugged to my ears. And the music could’nt have sounded better. The flashes seemed to dance to the rhythms of Malhaar(Fuzon) and Baadal(Om). The beautiful rain of the new land. I say, music doesn’t glorify a season; seasons glorify music. I wish it rains again tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)